Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wedding shoot!

On Saturday I will be photographing one of my best friends wedding.

Normally, friends and business don't mix, but so far the arrangement has been awesome. Already done the engagement shoot, the bridal shower, and little things in between.

If you were a bride right now, what are your must have shots?

I ttarted my check list...

___ Zipping up or buttoning the wedding dress
___ Mother of the bride fastening the bride's necklace
___ A close up of the bride's shoes peeking out from under the dress
___ Bride looking into a mirror
___ Bride looking out window
___ Bride and bridesmaids putting on makeup
___ Bride pinning corsage/boutonniere on mother/father
___ Mother/father handing bride bouquet
___ Bride hugging parents
___ Bride touching up


Here's a shot of the decorations I've made... yes... made. I'll have more shots for you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment